You are the most amazing girl. You have your own path in this world and you don't care very much about what other people think. You LOVE your teacher, you love being a student and working hard. Each day you come home from school and get right to your homework. And if you don't have homework you'll make some up. You heard that your cousin has weekly spelling tests so now we do weekly spelling tests.
The other day Blake announced that after college he is moving to Chicago, getting a house across from Wrigley field and going to all of the home games. With out missing a beat you said "after college I'm going to four more years of college because I'm going to be a doctor".
I have no doubt you'll accomplish whatever you set out to do. It is so fun to watch you come into your own. I love you so much.
Love, Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment